MEET THE TEACHER
TIMETABLE 2019-2020(In bold the changes)
|Level||Age||Hour/week (min. suggested)||Schedule|
|Petit rat 1||4 - 5 years of age||1 hour/week||Tuesday 16:30
Saturday 16:15 NEW
|Petit rat 2||6 - 7 years of age||1 hour/week||Wednesday 13:30
Saturday 09:00 NEW
|Quadrille 1||8 - 9 years of age||2 hours/week||Tuesday 17:30
|Quadrille 2||10 - 11 years of age||2 hours/week||Wednesday 16:30
|Coryphée 1||12 - 13 years of age||2 hours/week||Wednesday 17:30
|Coryphée 2||14 - 15 years of age||2-3 hours/week||Wednesday 14:30
|Coryphée 3||16 years of age & +||2-3 hours/week||Wednesday 14:30
|Beginner||Adults||1 hour/week||Monday 13:00
For adult beginners' classes, the fee is €100 for a block 10 classes (or €15 per class). Payable in cash on site.
For child/young person subscriptions: we have opted for a fee calculated on the number of classes per week over a semester.
If it is combined with other classes (contemporary and/or Hip-Hop) in our school, the subscription is calculated according to the total number of classes (including Classical)
- 1 class/week = 170€/semester (+/- 18 classes)
- 2 classes/week = 280€/semester (+/- 36 classes)
- 3 classes/week = 380€/semester (+/- 54 classes)
- 4 classes/week = 460€/semester (+/- 72 classes)
- 5 classes/week = 540€/semester (+/- 90 classes)
The Studio Dans'Harmonie bank account details:
- BNP Paribas Fortis
- IBAN : BE98 0016 88 39 1393
- BIC : GEBABEBB
- In all communications, please detail the first name, last name and level of the child.
For classical dance classes for children/young people:
We did not wish to set up a specific procedure for registration. Payment of the semester fee acts as proof of subscription.
We therefore ask that you contact us via the "contact" form or visit in person. If required, and particularly in the case of first experiences at our school, your child can try out one or two classes before signing up for the term.
For classical dance classes for adults:
As there is no subscription, it is not necessary to sign up in advance. You can turn up on the class days and make arrangements with the teacher.
Our semesters (in relation to subscriptions)
- 1st semester from MO 09 september 2019 to SA 01 february 2020
- 2d semester from MO 03 february 2020 to SA 20 june 2020
School holidays (the dates detailed are included in the holidays)
- Autumn holidays: from SA 26/10 to SU 03/11/2019
- Christmas holidays: from SA 21/12/2019 to SU 05/01/2020
- Carnival holidays: from SA 22/02 to SU 01/03/2020
- Easter holidays: from SU 05/04 to SU 19/04/2020
- 1st of May WE: FR 01/05 to SU 03/05/2020
- Ascension holidays: from TH 21/05 to SU 24/05/2020
- Monday of Pentecost: MO 01/06/2020
- Summer holidays: from SU 21/06 to MO 06/09/2020
LEOTARDS & KIT
We ask that parents purchase the uniform from the school, this is to maintain the same look and aesthetic at each level.
La liste des tarifs est affichée au sein de l'école de danse. It is also possible to purchase tights and slippers.
The price list is displayed at the school.