MEET THE TEACHER
|Level||Age||Hour/week (min. suggested)||Schedule|
|Hip-Hop 1||8 - 12 years of age||1 class/week||Monday 16:30|
|Hip-Hop 2||12 - 18 years of age||1 class/week||Monday 17h30|
For child/young person subscriptions: we have opted for a fee calculated on the number of classes per week over a semester.
The fee of Hip-hop subscription (one class per week) is €170 per semester (+/- 18 classes).
If it is combined with other classes (classical and/or contemporary dances) in our school, the subscription is calculated according to the total number of classes (including Hip-Hop)
- 1 class/week = 170€/semester (+/- 18 classes)
- 2 classes/week = 280€/semester (+/- 36 classes)
- 3 classes/week = 380€/semester (+/- 54 classes)
- 4 classes/week = 460€/semester (+/- 72 classes)
- 5 classes/week = 540€/semester (+/- 90 classes)
The Studio Dans'Harmonie bank account details:
- BNP Paribas Fortis
- IBAN : BE98 0016 88 39 1393
- BIC : GEBABEBB
- In all communications, please detail the first name, last name and level of the child.
We did not wish to set up a specific procedure for registration. Payment of the semester fee acts as proof of subscription.
We therefore ask that you contact us via the pre-registration form or visit in person. If required, and particularly in the case of first experiences at our school, your child can try out one or two classes before signing up for the term.
Our semesters (in relation to subscriptions)
- 1st semester from MO 09 september 2019 to SA 01 february 2020
- 2d semester from MO 03 february 2020 to SA 20 june 2020
School holidays (the dates detailed are included in the holidays)
- Autumn holidays: from SA 26/10 to SU 03/11/2019
- Christmas holidays: from SA 21/12/2019 to SU 05/01/2020
- Carnival holidays: from SA 22/02 to SU 01/03/2020
- Easter holidays: from SU 05/04 to SU 19/04/2020
- 1st of May WE: FR 01/05 to SU 03/05/2020
- Ascension holidays: from TH 21/05 to SU 24/05/2020
- Monday of Pentecost: MO 01/06/2020
- Summer holidays: from SU 21/06 to MO 06/09/2020
LEOTARDS & KIT
There is no dress code for Hip-Hop as such.
This type of dance is often done in trainers and is more comfortable in loose fitting clothing (jogging bottoms/leggings).